Getting Started with Dedoose for Qualitative and Mixed Methods Data Analysis is an in-depth capacity building session for you and your team, covering topics such as:
- Dedoose Foundational Elements
- Data Preparation and Management
- Data Import & Assessing Import Quality
- Coding (including coding in teams)
- Managing Codebooks and Multiple Meanings
- Team Processes and Project Management
- Strengthening your Study
Sessions can be project-specific and incorporate your own data. "Getting Started with Dedoose" is the first session in a series. If you would like to bundle "Getting Started with Dedoose" and "Advanced Use of Dedoose" please use this booking link.
All consultations and capacity-building sessions include:
- Recording of the session
- Resources and learning materials
- Follow-up support
Pricing: The 2-hour session costs $700 USD and up to 15 people may attend.
Academic Director, PhD